- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Horse, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NVEWNICQDCKTDNK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave bands at approx 50kDa and 26kDa in lysates of cell lines HEK293, A549 and HeLa after 0.5ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the bands we observe given the calculated size of 93.5kDa according to NP_006438.1. Both detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide (and BLAST results with the immunizing peptide sequence did not identify any other proteins to explain the bands). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001027582.1 NP_006438.1
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: USP16, ubiquitin specific peptidase 16, UBP-M, deubiquitinating enzyme 16, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 16, ubiquitin specific protease 16, ubiquitin thiolesterase 16, ubiquitin-specific processing protease 16
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001027582.1,NP_001001992.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 75992941
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10600
- 1: Joo HY, Zhai L, Yang C, Nie S, Erdjument-Bromage H, Tempst P, Chang C, Wang H Regulation of cell cycle progression and gene expression by H2A deubiquitination Nature. 2007 Oct 25;449(7165):1068-72. Epub 2007 Oct 3
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-222
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin