- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This USP15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 151-180 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human USP15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 112 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 15, Deubiquitinating enzyme 15, Ubiquitin thioesterase 15, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 15, Unph-2, Unph4, USP15, KIAA0529
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4E8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28381406
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9958
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Modification of target proteins by ubiquitin participates in a wide array of biological functions. Proteins destined for degradation or processing via the 26 S proteasome are coupled to multiple copies of ubiquitin. However, attachment of ubiquitin or ubiquitin-related molecules may also result in changes in subcellular distribution or modification of protein activity. An additional level of ubiquitin regulation, deubiquitination, is catalyzed by proteases called deubiquitinating enzymes, which fall into four distinct families. Ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases, ubiquitin-specific processing proteases (USPs),1 OTU-domain ubiquitin-aldehyde-binding proteins, and Jab1/Pad1/MPN-domain-containing metallo-enzymes. Among these four families, USPs represent the most widespread and represented deubiquitinating enzymes across evolution. USPs tend to release ubiquitin from a conjugated protein. They display similar catalytic domains containing conserved Cys and His boxes but divergent N-terminal and occasionally C-terminal extensions, which are thought to function in substrate recognition, subcellular localization, and protein-protein interactions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-108
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin