- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Xenopus, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This USP12 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 222-251 amino acids from the Central region of human USP12.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 12, Deubiquitinating enzyme 12, Ubiquitin thioesterase 12, Ubiquitin-hydrolyzing enzyme 1, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 12, USP12, UBH1, USP12L1
- Protein Accession Number: O75317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 219333
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- USP12is a deubiquitinating enzyme. Has almost no deubiquitinating activity by itself and requires the interaction with WDR48 to have a high activity. Not involved in deubiquitination of monoubiquitinated FANCD2.
- 1: Kee, Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(15):11252-11257(2010)
- 2: Asano, K., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(12):1325-1329(2009)
- 3: Cohn, M.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(8):5343-5351(2009)
- 4: Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-115
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.