- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (80%), Rat: (91%), Chicken: (89%)
- IMMUNOGEN: USP10 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human USP10.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 30 - 80 of USP10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: USP10 antibody can be used for detection of USP10 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 20 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-005 - Jurkat Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: USP10 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: USP10 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: USP10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: USP10 Antibody: UBPO, KIAA0190, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 10, Deubiquitinating enzyme 10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005144
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119220605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9100
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- USP10 Antibody: USP10, also known as ubiquitin specific peptidase 10, belongs to the ubiquitin-specific protease family of cysteine proteases. USP10 functions to catalyze the cleavage of ubiquitin from ubiquitin-conjugated protein substrates such as p53/TP53, SNX3 and CFTR. USP10 has been identified as a subunit of DNA-bound androgen receptor (AR) complexes and may play a role in the activity of the DNA-bound androgen receptor complex. USP10 also acts as an essential regulator of p53/TP53 stability and is thought to function as a tumor suppressor.
- 1: D'Andrea A and Pellman D. Deubiquitinating enzymes: a new class of biological regulators. Crit. Rev. Biochem. Mol. Biol.1998; 33:337-52.
- 2: Bomberger JM, Barnaby RL, and Stanton BA. The deubiquitinating enzyme USP10 regulates the endocytic recycling of CFTR in airway epithelial cells. Channels2010; 4(3).
- 3: Faus H, Meyer HA, Huber M, et al. The ubiquitin-specific protease USP10 modulates androgen receptor function. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol.2005; 245:138-46.
- 4: Yuan J, Luo K, Zhang L, et al. USP10 regulates p53 localization and stability by deubiquitinating p53. Cell 2010; 140:384-96.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5803
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin