- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This USP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 662-690 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human USP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 88 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 1, Deubiquitinating enzyme 1, hUBP, Ubiquitin thioesterase 1, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 1, USP1
- Protein Accession Number: O94782
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7398
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the ubiquitin-specificprocessing (UBP) family of proteases that is a deubiquitinatingenzyme (DUB) with His and Cys domains. This protein is located inthe cytoplasm and cleaves the ubiquitin moiety from ubiquitin-fusedprecursors and ubiquitinylated proteins. The protein specificallydeubiquitinates a protein in the Fanconi anemia (FA) DNA repairpathway. Alternate transcriptional splice variants have beencharacterized.
- 1: Barroso, E., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 118(3):655-660(2009)
- 2: McWilliams, R.R., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 18(9):2549-2552(2009)
- 3: Cohn, M.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(8):5343-5351(2009)
- 4: Cohn, M.A., et al. Mol. Cell 28(5):786-797(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-780
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin