- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This USF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 174-201 amino acids from the Central region of human USF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Upstream stimulatory factor 1, Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 11, bHLHb11, Major late transcription factor 1, USF1, BHLHB11, USF
- Protein Accession Number: P22415
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 137170
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7391
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the basic helix-loop-helixleucine zipper family, and can function as a cellular transcriptionfactor. The encoded protein can activate transcription throughpyrimidine-rich initiator (Inr) elements and E-box motifs. Thisgene has been linked to familial combined hyperlipidemia (FCHL).Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have beenidentified for this gene.
- 1: Jablonski, K.A., et al. Diabetes 59(10):2672-2681(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Bussiere, F.I., et al. Cell. Microbiol. 12(8):1124-1133(2010)
- 4: Naukkarinen, J., et al. Circ Cardiovasc Genet 2(5):522-529(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-608
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.