- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: UROP11 antibody was raised against a 12 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of the mouse UROP11.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of UROP11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: UROP11 antibody can be used for detection of UROP11 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Despite its predicted molecular weight, UROP11 often migrates at a much higher apparent size in SDS-PAGE.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1406 - Mouse Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: UROP11 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: UROP11 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: UROP11 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Apba1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UROP11 Antibody: X11, Mint, Mint1, Lin-10, Urop11, X11alpha, 6430513E09Rik, X11, Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding family A member 1, Adapter protein X11alpha, Mint-1
- Protein Accession Number: CAD90042
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30348608
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 319924
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- UROP11 Antibody: Upregulated obese product 11 (UROP11) was isolated from subtractive library for mouse hypothalamus. It is detected in numerous tissues and is upregulated in the hypothalamus and adipocytes in obese mice. UROP11 is also observed in human neural and lymphoid tissues; its expression appears to be regulated by the level of lymphoid activation. Urop11 expression is strongly upregulated both in vivo in mouse hypothalamus and in vitro in mouse neural cell lines after treatment with leptin, indicating Urop11 is a target of leptin activity and thus may play a role in obesity.
- 1: Verlaeten O, Casery C, Cavagna S, et al. Identification of Urop11, a novel leptin-modulated gene that is upregulated in the hypothalamus of mice with virus-induced obesity. J. Mol. Endocrinol.2007; 38:3-17.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4615
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin