- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 231-453
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: UQCRC2(C-223) antibody can be used for the detection of UQCRC2(C-223) by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.4 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: UQCRC2 (C-223) antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UQCRC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 2, mitochondrial, Complex III subunit 2, QCR2, UQCR2, MC3DN5,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003357.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507843
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7385
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase core protein II; UQCRC2. UQCRC2 is a component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. The core protein 2 is required for the assembly of the complex.
- 1: Duncan, A. M. V., Ozawa, T., Suzuki, H., Rozen, R. Assignment of the gene for the core protein II (UQCRC2) subunit of the mitochondrial cytochrome bc1 complex to human chromosome 16p12. Genomics 18: 455-456, 1993.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7645
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin