- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 224-453 of human UQCRC2 (NP_003357.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IP: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 48kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UQCRC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 2, mitochondrial, Complex III subunit 2, Core protein II, Ubiquinol-cytochrome-c reductase complex core protein 2, UQCRC2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7385
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is located in the mitochondrion, where it is part of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (also known as complex III). This complex constitutes a part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. Defects in this gene are a cause of mitochondrial complex III deficiency nuclear type 5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-301
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.