- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This UQCRB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-47 amino acids from the Central region of human UQCRB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UQCRB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 7, Complex III subunit 7, Complex III subunit VII, QP-C, Ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex 14 kDa protein, UQCRB, UQBP
- Protein Accession Number: P14927
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 136717
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein which is part of theubiquinol-cytochrome c oxidoreductase complex which contains tennuclear-encoded and one mitochondrial-encoded subunits. The encodedprotein binds ubiquinone and participates in the transfer ofelectrons when ubiquinone is bound. Mutations in this gene areassociated with mitochondrial complex III deficiency. A pseudogenehas been described on the X chromosome.
- 1: Wang, L., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 17(12):3558-3566(2008)
- 2: Haut, S., et al. Hum. Genet. 113(2):118-122(2003)
- 3: Malaney, S., et al. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 73(4):297-299(1996)
- 4: Suzuki, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 265(14):8159-8163(1990)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-792
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin