- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-111 of human UQCRB (NP_006285.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse small intestine
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 14kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UQCRB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 7, Complex III subunit 7, Complex III subunit VII, QP-C, Ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex 14 kDa protein, UQCRB, UQBP
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a subunit of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c oxidoreductase complex, which consists of one mitochondrial-encoded and 10 nuclear-encoded subunits. The protein encoded by this gene binds ubiquinone and participates in the transfer of electrons when ubiquinone is bound. This protein plays an important role in hypoxia-induced angiogenesis through mitochondrial reactive oxygen species-mediated signaling. Mutations in this gene are associated with mitochondrial complex III deficiency. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene. Related pseudogenes have been identified on chromosomes 1, 5 and X.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-603
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin