- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This UPRT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 204-233 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human UPRT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UPRT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Uracil phosphoribosyltransferase homolog, UPRT
- Protein Accession Number: Q96BW1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74751783
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 139596
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes uracil phosphoribosyltransferase, whichcatalyzes the conversion of uracil and5-phosphoribosyl-1-R-diphosphate to uridine monophosphate (UMP).This reaction is an important part of nucleotide metabolism,specifically the pyrimidine salvage pathway. The enzyme localizesto the nucleus and cytoplasm. The protein is a potential target forrational design of drugs to treat parasitic infections and cancer.
- 1: Zhao, F.J., et al. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 12(2):166-171(2009)
- 2: Li, J., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 52(5):415-422(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-019
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin