- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This UPP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 217-244 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human UPP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UPP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Uridine phosphorylase 2, UPase 2, UrdPase 2, UPP2
- Protein Accession Number: O95045
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 151531
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Catalyzes the reversible phosphorylytic cleavage of uridine and deoxyuridine to uracil and ribose-or deoxyribose-1-phosphate. The produced molecules are then utilized as carbon and energy sources or in the rescue of pyrimidine bases for nucleotide synthesis. Shows substrate specificity and accept uridine, deoxyuridine, and thymidine as well as the two pyrimidine nucleoside analogs 5-fluorouridine and 5-fluoro-2(')-deoxyuridine as substrates.
- 1: Maestrini, E., et al. Mol. Psychiatry 15(9):954-968(2010)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Johansson, M. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 307(1):41-46(2003)
- 4: Russell, R.L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 276(16):13302-13307(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-545
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.