- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Unc93b antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human Unc93b.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 80 - 130 of Unc93b.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Unc93b antibody can be used for the detection of Unc93b by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of Unc93b are known to exist. This antibody will not cross-react with Unc93a.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-501 - Human Heart Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56, 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Unc93b Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Unc93b Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Unc93b antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UNC93B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Unc93b Antibody: IIAE1, UNC93, UNC93B, Unc-93B1, Protein unc-93 homolog B1
- Protein Accession Number: AAH33623
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116284350
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81622
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Unc93b Antibody: The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) protein Unc93b, a human homolog of the C. elegans Unc93 gene, was initially identified by a forward genetic screen using N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea where a histidine-to-arginine substitution in Unc93b caused defects in Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3, 7 and 9 signaling. Unlike Unc93a, another homolog of the C. elegans Unc93 gene whose function is unknown, Unc93b specifically interacts with TLR3, 7 and 9; the histidine-to-arginine point mutation used to identify Unc93b abolishes this interaction. Mice carrying this point mutation are highly susceptible to infection with a number of viruses, indicating that Unc93b plays an important role in innate immunity.
- 1: Tabeta K, Hoebe K, Janssen EM, et al. The Unc93b1 mutation 3d disrupts exogenous antigen presentation and signaling via Toll-like receptors 3, 7, and 9. Nat. Immunol. 2006; 7:156-64.
- 2: Liu Y, Dodds P, Emilion G, et al. The human homolog of unc-93 maps to chromosome 6q27 - characterisation and analysis in sporadic epithelial ovarian cancer. BioMed Central Genetics2002; 3:20.
- 3: Brinkmann MM, Spooner E, Hoebe K, et al. The interaction between the ER membrane protein UNC93B and TLR3, 7, and 9 is crucial for TLR signaling. J. Cell Biol. 2007; 177:265-75.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4553
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.