- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 300-360 of human UNC5C (NP_003719.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 103kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UNC5C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: unc5C, unc5 (C.elegans homolog) c, homolog of C. elegans transmembrane receptor Unc5, UNC5H3, unc-5 homolog C (C. elegans), UNC5C
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8633
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene product belongs to the UNC-5 family of netrin receptors. Netrins are secreted proteins that direct axon extension and cell migration during neural development. They are bifunctional proteins that act as attractants for some cell types and as repellents for others, and these opposite actions are thought to be mediated by two classes of receptors. The UNC-5 family of receptors mediate the repellent response to netrin; they are transmembrane proteins containing 2 immunoglobulin (Ig)-like domains and 2 type I thrombospondin motifs in the extracellular region.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-740
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin