- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SARDWIFQLKTQAHQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in Human Bone Marrow lysates (calculated MW of 104kDa according to NP_734465.2). Some minor background is detected and is blocked by the immunizing peptide. We call for caution when used for other assays than Western blot. Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 90kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UNC5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UNC5B, unc-5 homolog B (C. elegans), UNC5H2, p53RDL1, netrin receptor UNC5B, p53-regulated receptor for death and life protein 1, protein unc-5 homolog 2, protein unc-5 homolog B, transmembrane receptor Unc5H2, unc-5 homolog 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_734465.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85861262
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 219699
- 1: Tang X, Jang SW, Okada M, Chan CB, Feng Y, Liu Y, Luo SW, Hong Y, Rama N, Xiong WC, Mehlen P, Ye K.Netrin-1 mediates neuronal survival through PIKE-L interaction with the dependence receptor UNC5B.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-468
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.