- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KMRESRWEADTLDK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum, Cerebral Cortex, Hippocampus) lysates (calculated MW of 53.4kDa according to NP_001092906.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 75kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Human Testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ULK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ULK3, unc-51-like kinase 3 (C. elegans), DKFZp434C131, FLJ90566, serine/threonine-protein kinase ULK3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001092906.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 150456432
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25989
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-905
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.