- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ULBP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-116 amino acids from the Central region of human ULBP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ULBP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKG2D ligand 2, N2DL-2, NKG2DL2, ALCAN-alpha, Retinoic acid early transcript 1H, UL16-binding protein 2, ULBP2, N2DL2, RAET1H
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZM5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80328
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ligand for the NKG2D receptor, together with at least ULBP1 and ULBP3. ULBPs activate multiple signaling pathways in primary NK cells, resulting in the production of cytokines and chemokines. Binding of ULBPs ligands to NKG2D induces calcium mobilization and activation of the JAK2, STAT5, ERK and PI3K kinase/Akt signal transduction pathway. In CMV infected cells, interacts with soluble CMV glycoprotein UL16. The interaction with UL16 blocked the interaction with the NKG2D receptor, providing a mechanism by which CMV infected cells might escape the immune system. UL16 also causes ULBP2 to be retained in the ER and cis-Golgi apparatus so that it does not reach the cell surface.
- 1: McGilvray, R.W., et al. Int. J. Cancer 127(6):1412-1420(2010)
- 2: Nuckel, H., et al. Leukemia 24(6):1152-1159(2010)
- 3: Antoun, A., et al. Hum. Immunol. 71(6):610-620(2010)
- 4: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-936
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin