- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 26-216 of human ULBP2 (NP_079493.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ULBP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKG2D ligand 2, N2DL-2, NKG2DL2, ALCAN-alpha, Retinoic acid early transcript 1H, UL16-binding protein 2, ULBP2, N2DL2, RAET1H
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80328
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I-related molecule that binds to the NKG2D receptor on natural killer (NK) cells to trigger release of multiple cytokines and chemokines that in turn contribute to the recruitment and activation of NK cells. The encoded protein undergoes further processing to generate the mature protein that is either anchored to membrane via a glycosylphosphatidylinositol moiety, or secreted. Many malignant cells secrete the encoded protein to evade immunosurveillance by NK cells. This gene is located in a cluster of multiple MHC class I-related genes on chromosome 6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-921
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin