- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the center of human ULBP1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ULBP1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ULBP1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ULBP1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ULBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UL16-binding protein 1, NKG2D ligand 1, N2DL-1, NKG2DL1, alcan-beta, retinoic acid early transcript 1I, RAET1I
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079494
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80329
- 1: Kubin M, Cassiano L, Chalupny J, et al. ULBP1, 2, 3: novel MHC class I-related molecules that bind to human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein UL16, activate NK cells. Eur. J. Immunol. 2001; 31:1428-37.
- 2: Sutherland CL, Chalupny NJ, Schooley K, et al. UL16-binding proteins, novel MHC class Irelated proteins, bind to NKG2-D and activate multiple signaling pathways in primary NK cells. J. Immunol. 2002; 168:671-9.
- 3: Eleme K, Taner SB, Önfelt B, et al. Cell surface organization of stress-inducible proteins ULBP and MICA that stimulate human NK cells and T cells via NKG2D. J. Exp. Med. 2004; 199:1005-10.
- 4: Textor S, Fiegler N, Arnold A, et al. Human NK cells are alerted to induction of p53 in cancer cells by upregulation of the NKG2D ligands ULBP1 and ULBP2. Cancer Res. 2011; 71:5998-6009.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7567P
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin