- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 76-359 of mouse Uhrf2 (NP_659122.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat thymus
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UHRF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2310065A22Rik, AI42627AW214556, D130071B19Rik, Nirf, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase UHRF2, Np95-like ring finger protein, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase UHRF2, nuclear protein 97, nuclear zinc finger protein Np97, ubiquitin-like PHD and RING finger domain-containing protein 2, ubiquitin-like-containing PHD and RING finger domains protein 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 109113
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a nuclear protein which is involved in cell-cycle regulation. The encoded protein is a ubiquitin-ligase capable of ubiquinating PCNP (PEST-containing nuclear protein), and together they may play a role in tumorigenesis. The encoded protein contains an NIRF_N domain, a PHD finger, a set- and ring-associated (SRA) domain, and a RING finger domain and several of these domains have been shown to be essential for the regulation of cell proliferation. This protein may also have a role in intranuclear degradation of polyglutamine aggregates. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants some of which are non-protein coding.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-614
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.