- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This UGT2B7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 97-126 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human UGT2B7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UGT2B7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B7, UDPGT 2B7,4-catechol estrogen-specific UDPGT, UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B9, UDPGT 2B9, UDPGTh-2, UGT2B7, UGTB2B9
- Protein Accession Number: P16662
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 136727
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7364
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UGTs (EC 220.127.116.11) serve a major role in theconjugation and subsequent elimination of potentially toxicxenobiotics and endogenous compounds. UGT2B7 has unique specificityfor 3,4-catechol estrogens and estriol, suggesting that it may playan important role in regulating the level and activity of thesepotent estrogen metabolites. Its subcellular location is themicrosome.
- 1: Joy, M.S., et al. Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 66(11):1119-1130(2010)
- 2: Canzian, F., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(19):3873-3884(2010)
- 3: Hu, M., et al. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 20(10):634-637(2010)
- 4: Woillard, J.B., et al. BrClin Pharmacol 69(6):675-683(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-716
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin