- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This UGT2B10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 431-458 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human UGT2B10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UGT2B10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B10, UDPGT 2B10, UGT2B10
- Protein Accession Number: P36537
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 549155
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7365
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- UDPGT is of major importance in the conjugation and subsequent elimination of potentially toxic xenobiotics and endogenous compounds.
- 1: Chen, G., et al. Cancer Res. 70(19):7543-7552(2010)
- 2: Berg, J.Z., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(6):1423-1431(2010)
- 3: Chen, G., et al. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 18(3):181-191(2008)
- 4: Chen, G., et al. Cancer Res. 67(19):9024-9029(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-037
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.