- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Phe22-Val93
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 7.9 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCGB3A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Secretoglobin Family 3A Member 2, Pneumo Secretory Protein 1, PnSP-1, Uteroglobin-Related Protein 1, SCGB3A2, PNSP1, UGRP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96PL1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530363504
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 117156
- Uteroglobin-Related Protein 1 (UGRP1) belongs to the secretoglobin family which has been suggested to play a role in lung inflammation and allergic diseases. UGRP1 is a 17 kDa secreted homodimeric protein that shows amino acid sequence similarity with uteroglobin. UGRP1 is expressed predominantly in the lung and low levels of expression are detected in the thyroid. Expression of UGRP1 in lung epithelial cells is enhanced by IL-10 and decreased through the activities of IL-9 and IL-5. UGRP1 interacts with the macrophage scavenger receptor with collagenous structure which is expressed by alveolar macrophages in the lung. It have suggested that UGRP1 may be involved in inflammation and pathogen clearance in the lung by binding to its receptor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-170
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin