- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%), Chicken: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: UEV1A antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the C-terminus of human UEV1A.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of UEV1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: UEV1A antibody can be used for detection of UEV1A by Western blot at 1 to 4 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Anti-UEV1A may also recognize other isoforms of UEV1A.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: UEV1A Antibody is Ion exchange chromatography purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: UEV1A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: UEV1A antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UBE2V1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UEV1A Antibody: CIR1, UEV1, CROC1, UBE2V, UEV-1, UEV1A, CROC-1, P/OKcl.19, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_954595
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40806167
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7335
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- UEV1A Antibody: Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 (UEV1) was initially discovered as a protein similar in sequence and structure to the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes but lacking their enzymatic activity. There are at least two variants and multiple isoforms of UEV1. In particular, UEV1A (Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 1 isoform A) has recently been shown to be an important component of the Toll-like receptor and IL-1R signaling pathway. Signals from these pathways are relayed by a number of downstream molecules such as MyD88 and tumor necrosis factor receptor associated factor (TRAF6), ultimately activating various kinases and transcription factors. UEV1A is part of a dimeric ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme complex also containing Ubc13 (ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 13) that together with TRAF6 activates TAK1, a member of the mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase family. The Ubc13-UEV1A complex also mediates the Lys-63 ubiquitination of TRAF-6, and this ubiquitination is essential for TAK1 activation.
- 1: Sancho E, Vila MR, Sanchez-Pulido L, et al. Role of UEV-1, an inactive variant of the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, in in vitro differentiation and cell cycle behavior of HT-29-M6 intestinal mucosecretory cells. Mol. Cell Biol. 1998; 18:576-89.
- 2: Akira S and Takeda K. Toll-like receptor Signalling. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2004; 4:499-511.
- 3: Vogel SN, Fitzgerald KA, and Fenton MJ. TLRs: differential adapter utilization by toll-like receptors mediates TLR-specific patterns of gene expression. Mol. Interv. 2003; 3:466-77.
- 4: Deng L, Wang C, Spencer E, et al. Activation of the IκB kinase complex by TRAF6 requires a dimeric ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme complex and a unique polyubiquitin chain. Cell 2000; 103:351-61.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3375
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin