- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Native protein from brain was used as the immunogen for this UchL1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the UchL1 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UCHL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, UCH-L1, 6---, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 95, PGP 95, PGP95, Ubiquitin thioesterase L1, UCHL1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7345
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody specifically reacts with a protein of 20-30kDa, identified as UchL1 (Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase-1), or PGP9.5. Studies using UchL1 antibody have shown that expression is related to tumor progression, with high expression correlating with poor prognosis, making the protein a potentially useful marker for pancreatic and invasive colorectal cancer. A mutation in gene is believed to cause a form of Parkinson's disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-222
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin