- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DNSEAYDELVPASLT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 120kDa band observed in lysates of cell line MOLT4 (calculated MW of 122kDa according to NP_058632.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 28kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any such results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_058632.2, NP_001072982.1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - MOLT4 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 120 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UBN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UBN1, ubinuclein 1, VT, VT4, HIRA-binding protein, OTTHUMP00000159925, OTTHUMP00000159926, ubinuclein-1, ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_058632.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 118572601
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29855
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-065
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.