- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TYRP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 341-371 amino acids from the Central region of human TYRP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TYRP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 6-dihydroxyindole-2-carboxylic acid oxidase, DHICA oxidase, 11418-, Catalase B, Glycoprotein 75, Melanoma antigen gp75, Tyrosinase-related protein 1, TRP, TRP-1, TRP1, TYRP1, CAS2, TYRP, TYRRP
- Protein Accession Number: P17643
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12644141
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7306
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a melanosomal enzyme that belongs to thetyrosinase family and plays an important role in the melaninbiosynthetic pathway. Defects in this gene are the cause of rufousoculocutaneous albinism and oculocutaneous albinism type III.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Rausch, M.P., et al. J. Immunol. 185(5):2828-2835(2010)
- 3: Eriksson, N., et al. PLoS Genet.(6), E1000993 (2010) :
- 4: Edwards, M., et al. PLoS Genet.(3), E1000867 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-273
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin