- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Tyrosine Hydroxylase (Phospho-Ser40) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 40 (R-Q-S (p) -L-I) derived from Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of TyrosineHydroxylase only when phosphorylated at serine 40.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 - 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TYH, DYT14, DYT5b, MAPTL, MTBT1, TAU, TY3H, TYH, Tyrosine 3-hydroxylase, tyrosine hydroxylase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000351.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 88900503
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7054
- The protein encoded by Tyrosine Hydroxylase is involved in the conversion of tyrosine to dopamine. It is the rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of catecholamines, hence plays a key role in the physiology of adrenergic neurons. Mutations in this gene have been associated with autosomal recessive Segawa syndrome. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for this gene.
- 1: Vazin T, et al. Stem Cells. 2008 Jun;26 (6): 1517-25Pistocchi A, et al. BMC Dev Biol. 2008 Mar 10;8:27 Fukakusa A, et al. J Pharmacol Sci. 2008 Feb;106 (2): 321-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-474
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.