- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 41 - Ser 428
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68.2 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TYRO3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TYRO3, BYK, DTK, RSE, SKY, TIF
- Protein Accession Number: AAH51756
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7301
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TYRO3 is also known as Tyrosine-protein kinase BYK, DTK, RSE, SKY, TIF, which belongs to the protein kinase superfamily, Tyr protein kinase family and AXL/UFO subfamily. TYRO3 regulates many physiological processes including cell survival, migration and differentiation. TYRO3 activates the AKT survival pathway, including nuclear translocation of NF-kappa-B and up-regulation of transcription of NF-kappa-B-regulated genes. TYRO3 interacts (via N-terminus) with extracellular ligands TULP1 and GAS6 By similarity and also interacts with PIK3R1, this interaction increases PI3-kinase activity.
- 1: Shimojima M., et al., 2006, J. Virol. 80:10109-10116.
- 2: Cosemans J.M., et al., 2010, J. Thromb. Haemost. 8:1797-1808.
- 3: Heiring C., et al., 2004, J. Biol. Chem. 279:6952-6958.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-759
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.