- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Cuttlefish, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Tree Shrew
- IMMUNOGEN: Type V collagen
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Type V Collagen Antibody for use in ELISA, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, electron microscopy, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Type V Collagen
- PURIFICATION: Purified by affinity chromatography on type V collagen covalently linked to agarose; cross-adsorbed against Collagen types I, II, III, IV, and VI for minimal reactivity
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.4 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-510
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $720.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin