- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Chinchilla, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Japanese Macaque, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Tree Shrew
- IMMUNOGEN: Type IV collagen
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Type IV Collagen Antibody for use in ELISA, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, electron microscopy, flow cytometry, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Type IV Collagen
- PURIFICATION: Purified by affinity chromatography on type IV collagen covalently linked to agarose; cross-adsorbed against Collagen types I, II, III, V, and VI for minimal reactivity
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.4 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-507
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $565.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.