- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human TXNIP.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TXNIP peptide is used for blocking the activity of TXNIP antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TXNIP peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TXNIP
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10628
- 1: Chen KS and DeLuca HF. Isolation and characterization of a novel cDNA from HL-60 cells treated with 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D-3. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1994; 1219:26-32.
- 2: Jeong M, Piao ZH, Kim MS, et al. Thioredoxin-interacting protein regulates hematopoietic stem cell quiescence and mobilization under stress conditions. J. Immunol. 2009; 183:2495–505.
- 3: Han SH, Jeon JH, Ju HR, et al. VDUP1 upregulated by TGF-beta1 and 1,25-dihydorxyvitamin D3 inhibits tumor cell growth by blocking cell-cycle progression. Oncogene 2003; 22:4035–46.
- 4: Kwon HJ, Won YS, Yoon YD, et al. Vitamin D3 up-regulated protein 1 deficiency accelerates liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice. J. Hepatol. 2011; 54:1168–76.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7941P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.