- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: His27-Leu168
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.98 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, 10% Glycerol, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TXNDC12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Thioredoxin Domain-Containing Protein 12, Endoplasmic Reticulum Resident Protein 18, ER Protein 18, ERp18, Endoplasmic Reticulum Resident Protein 19, ER Protein 19, ERp19, Thioredoxin-Like Protein p19, hTLP19, TXNDC12, TLP19
- Protein Accession Number: O95881
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51060
- Thioredoxin Domain-Containing Protein 12 belongs to the thioredoxin superfamily. In this family, proteins possess a thioredoxin fold with a consensus active-site sequence (CxxC) and have roles in redox regulation, defense against oxidative stress, refolding of disulfide-containing proteins, and regulation of transcription factors. TXNDC12 is widely expressed in many tissues and contains one thioredoxin domain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-564
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.