- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human TXN / Thioredoxin / TRX purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TXN / Thioredoxin / TRX Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:200, and Western Blotting starting at 1:1000 - 1:2000.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TXN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TXN, ADF, ATL-derived factor, SASP, Thioredoxin, TRX1, Thioredoxin delta 3, TRX, TXN delta 3, TRDX
- Protein Accession Number: P10599
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 135773
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7295
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TXN / Thioredoxin / TRX Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-219
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin