- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TUFM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 342-370 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TUFM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TUFM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Elongation factor Tu, mitochondrial, EF-Tu, P43, TUFM
- Protein Accession Number: P49411
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706611
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7284
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein which participates in proteintranslation in mitochondria. Mutations in this gene have beenassociated with combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiencyresulting in lactic acidosis and fatal encephalopathy. A pseudogenehas been identified on chromosome 17.
- 1: Valente, L., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1792(8):791-795(2009)
- 2: Sasarman, F., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 17(23):3697-3707(2008)
- 3: Bogenhagen, D.F., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(6):3665-3675(2008)
- 4: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-732
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin