- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chicken, Frog, Gerbil, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide from aa 426-450 of human tubulin alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Tubulin Alpha 1 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:100.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: 10mM PBS/1% BSA buffer pH 7.4 with 0.1% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TUBA1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TUBA3, Tubulin alpha-1A chain, Alpha-tubulin 3LIS3, B-ALPHA-1
- Protein Accession Number: Q71U36
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55977864
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7846
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Tubulin Alpha 1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-892
- Size: 0.25 mL
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin