- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chicken, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TUBA1 antibody was raised against amino acids 427-441 of TUBA1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TUBA1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1 - 2 μg/mL, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.85 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TUBA1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TUBA1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TUBA3, Tubulin alpha-1A chain, Alpha-tubulin 3LIS3, B-ALPHA-1
- Protein Accession Number: Q71U36
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55977864
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7846
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TUBA1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-595
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin