- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TTL antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 232-263 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TTL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TTL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tubulin--tyrosine ligase, TTL, TTL
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NG68
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117358
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 150465
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TTL is a cytosolic enzyme involved in theposttranslational modification of alpha-tubulin (see MIM 602529).Alpha-tubulin within assembled microtubules is detyrosinated overtime at the C terminus. After microtubule disassembly, TTL restoresthe tyrosine residues and consequently participates in a cycle oftubulin detyrosination and tyrosination (Erck et al., 2003 [PubMed14571137]).
- 1: Dick, D.M., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (6), 1179-1188 (2010) :
- 2: Erck, C., et al. Cytogenet. Genome Res. 101(1):47-53(2003)
- 3: Mialhe, A., et al. Cancer Res. 61(13):5024-5027(2001)
- 4: Ersfeld, K., et al. J. Cell Biol. 120(3):725-732(1993)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-579
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin