- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rat full length recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this TTF-1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the TTF-1 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKX2-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKX2-1 Antibody: BCH, BHC, NK-2, TEBP, TTF1, NKX2A, TITF1, TTF-1, NKX2.1, Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7080
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb recognizes a protein of 40kDa, identified as Thyroid transcription factor 1. TTF1 is a member of the NKx2 family of homeodomain transcription factors. It is expressed in epithelial cells of the thyroid gland and the lung. Nuclei from liver, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, colon, kidney, breast, skin, testes, pituitary, prostate, and adrenal glands are unreactive. antibody to TTF1 is useful in differentiating primary adenocarcinoma of the lung from metastatic carcinomas originating in the breast, mediastinal germ cell tumors, and malignant mesothelioma. The antibody can also be used to differentiate small cell lung carcinoma from lymphoid infiltrates. Loss of expression in non-small cell lung carcinoma has been associated with aggressive behavior of such neoplasms. TTF1 reactivity is also seen in thyroid malignancies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-215
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.