- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SDIDETIHDIKISD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat and MOLT4 (calculated MW of 79.4kDa according to NP_071400.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1205 - MOLT4 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSPYL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TSPYL2, TSPY-like 2, CDA1, CINAP, CTCL, DENTT, HRIHFB2216, NP79, SE204, TSPX, CASK-interacting nucleosome assembly protein, CTCL tumor antigen se20-4, CTCL-associated antigen se20-4, TSPY-like protein 2, cell division autoantigen 1, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen se20-4, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated tumor antigen se20-4, differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target, differentially-expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target protein, nuclear protein of 79 kDa, testis-specific Y-encoded-like protein 2, testis-specific protein Y encoded-like 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071400.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11545835
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64061
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-955
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.