- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 240-460 of human TSPYL2 (NP_071400.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSPYL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: testis-specific protein Y encoded-like 2, testis-specific Y-encoded-like protein 2, nuclear protein of 79 kDa, differentially-expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target protein, differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated tumor antigen se20-4, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen se20-4, cell division autoantigen 1, TSPY-like protein 2, CTCL-associated antigen se20-4, CTCL tumor antigen se20-4, CASK-interacting nucleosome assembly protein, TSPX, SE204, NP79, HRIHFB2216, DENTT, CTCL, CINAP, CDA1, RP1-290F12.2, TSPY-like 2, TSPYL2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64061
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the testis-specific protein Y-encoded, TSPY-like/SET/nucleosome assembly protein-1 superfamily. The encoded protein is localized to the nucleolus where it functions in chromatin remodeling and as an inhibitor of cell-cycle progression. This protein may play a role in the suppression of tumor growth.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-801
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin