- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RDNHGWRGGRRLPE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 17kDa band observed in Human Breast Cancer lysates (calculated MW of 18.8kDa according to NP_000705.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows strong cytoplasm staining of absorptive cells. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise one isoform (NP_000705.2) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1323 - Human Breast Tumor Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TSPO, PBR, translocator protein (18kDa) , BZRP, DBI, IBP, MBR, PKBS, PTBR, mDRC, pk18 , OTTHUMP00000028891, benzodiazapine receptor (peripheral), benzodiazepine peripheral binding site, mitochondrial benzodiazepine receptor, peripheral benzodiazepine receptor, peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000705.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74275350
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 706
- 1: Papadopoulos V, Baraldi M, Guilarte TR, Knudsen TB, Lacapere JJ, Lindemann P, Norenberg MD, Nutt D, Weizman A, Zhang MR, Gavish M. Translocator protein (18 kDa): new nomenclature for the peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor based on its structure and molecular function. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2006 Aug;27(8):402-9. Epub 2006 Jul 5. Review.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-538
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.