- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SGKHYKGPEVSC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 30.3kDa according to NP_005714.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 35kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSPAN5 / NET-4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TSPAN5, tetraspanin 5, NET-4, NET4, TM4SF9, TSPAN-5, tetraspan 5, tetraspan NET-4, tetraspan TM4SF, tetraspanin-5, transmembrane 4 superfamily member 9, transmembrane 4 superfamily, member 8
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005714.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21264583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10098
- 1: Todd SC, Doctor VS, Levy S.Sequences and expression of six new members of the tetraspanin/TM4SF family.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-169
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.