- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This TSPAN31 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 102-128 amino acids from the Central region of human TSPAN31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSPAN31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tetraspanin-31, Tspan-31, Sarcoma-amplified sequence, TSPAN31, SAS
- Protein Accession Number: Q12999
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6174973
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6302
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TSPAN31 is a member of the transmembrane 4 superfamily, also known as the tetraspanin family. Most of these members are cell-surface proteins that are characterized by the presence of four hydrophobic domains. The proteins mediate signal transduction events that play a role in the regulation of cell development, activation, growth and motility. This encoded protein is thought to be involved in growth-related cellular processes. It is associated with tumorigenesis and osteosarcoma.
- 1: Jankowski,S.A.,et.al.,Oncogene(4), 1205-1211 (1994)
- 2: Ragazzini,P.,et.al.,Histol. Histopathol. 19 (2), 401-411 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-533
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.