- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr 29 - Gln 159
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 16.7 kDa. The protein migrates as 22-27 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.7 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSLP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TSLP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_149024.1 (R127A, R130A)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85480
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) is an epithelial cell-derived cytokine involved in the pathology of inflammatory skin diseases, and is widely expressed by epithelial cells. Human TSLP cDNA encodes a 159 amino acid (aa) residue precursor protein with a 28 aa signal sequence (4, 5). Human TSLP has been shown to developing nondeletional central tolerance, amplifying epithelium-induced class switching, inducing atopic diseases and maintaining intestinal noninflammatory environment. Among diverse cells responding to Human TSLP, CD11c+ dendritic cells are the most obviously characterized target cells.
- 1: Segawa R., et al., 2017, J. Dermatol. Sci. S0923-1811:31012-31015.
- 2: Wang J., et al., 2008, Cell. Mol. Immunol. 5:99-106.
- 3: Soumelis V., et al., 2002, Nat. Immunol. 3:673-680.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-480
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin