- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: TSLP Antibody (CT), Catalog No. 4021 (50 μg)
TSLP Antibody, Catalog No. 4025 (50 μg)
TSLP-Receptor Antibody, Catalog No. 4207 (50 μg)
TSLP-Receptor Antibody (IN), Catalog No. 4209 (50 μg)
- APPLICATION NOTE: These polyclonal antibodies can be used for detection of TSLP and TSLP-R by immunoblot at 0.5 - 2 μg/mL, and by immunohistochemistry at 2.5 - 10 μg/mL, and Immunoflourescence.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: TSLP Antibody (CT): Jurkat Cell Lysate, Catalog No. 1223
TSLP Antibody: A-20 Cell Lysate, Catalog No. 1288
TSLP-R Antibody: Human Liver Lysate, Cat. No. 1304
TSLP-R Antibody (IN): Mouse Heart Lysate, Cat. No. 1401
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) has recently been identified as an important factor capable of driving dendritic cell maturation and activation. TSLP is a four-helix-bundle cytokine that is expressed mainly by barrier epithelial cells and is a potent activator of several cell types such as myeloid dendritic cells. TSLP is involved in the positive selection of regulatory T cells, maintenance of peripheral CD4+ T cell homeostasis and the induction of CD4+ T cell-mediated allergic reaction. TSLP is also capable of supporting the growth of fetal liver and adult B cell progenitors and their differentiation to the IgM-positive stage of B cell development. Amino acid sequence analysis has shown poor homology between human and mouse TSLP although they exhibit similar biological functions and are expressed in similar tissues. The TSLP receptor (TSLP-R) will bind TSLP in a low-affinity fashion in transfected cells; co-transfection with IL-7R cDNA results in high-affinity binding and a functional heteromeric complex. This heteromeric receptor requires stat5 for TSLP-mediated signal transduction and is inhibited by SOCS1. Despite their predicted molecular weight, TSLP and TSLP-R often migrate at a higher molecular weight in SDS-PAGE. Antibody #4209 recognizes only mouse protein; #4025 recognizes both mouse and rat proteins. Antibodies #4021 and #4207 are specific for human proteins.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Ziegler SF and Liu Y-J. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin in normal and pathogenic T cell development and function. Nature Immunol. 2006; 7:709-14.
- 2: Sims JE, Williams DE, Morrissey PJ, et al. Molecular cloning and biological characterization of a novel murine lymphoid growth factor. J. Exp. Med. 2000; 192:671-80.
- 3: Levin SD, Koelling RM, Friend SL, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin: a cytokine that promotes the development of IgM+ cells in vitro and signals via a novel mechanism. J. Immunol. 1999; 162:677-83.
- 4: Quentmeier H, Drexler HG, Fleckenstein D, et al. Cloning of human thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) and signaling mechanisms leading to proliferation. Leukemia 2001; 15:1286-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1822
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.