- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TSEN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 16-43 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TSEN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSEN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: tRNA-splicing endonuclease subunit Sen2, tRNA-intron endonuclease Sen2, HsSen2, TSEN2, SEN2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NCE0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50428914
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80746
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes one of the subunits of the tRNA splicingendonuclease. This endonuclease catalyzes the first step in RNAsplicing which is the removal of introns. Mutations in this genehave been associated with pontocerebellar hypoplasia type 2. Apseudogene has been identified on chromosome 4. Multiple transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Weitzer, S., et al. Nature 447(7141):222-226(2007)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Ballif, B.A., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 3(11):1093-1101(2004)
- 4: Paushkin, S.V., et al. Cell 117(3):311-321(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-318
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.