- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TSC22D1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TSC22D1 antibody can be used for detection of TSC22D1 by ELISA at 1:12500. TSC22D1 antibody can be used for detection of TSC22D1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TSC22D1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TSC22D1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TSC22D1, DKFZp686O19206, MGC17597, RP11-269C23.2, TGFB1I4, TSC22, Ptg-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_904358
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 171460948
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8848
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TSC22D1 belongs to the TSC-22/Dip/Bun family. It is a transcriptional repressor. TSC22D1 acts on the C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) promoter.TSC22D1 encodes a transcription factor and belongs to the large family of early response genes.
- 1: Doi, Y., (2008) Oncol. Rep. 19 (3), 609-616.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-221
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.