- SPECIES: Salmonella typhimurium (strain LT2/SGSC1412/ATCC 700720)
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Ala268&Thr2-Ile397
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 72.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20mM Tris, 100mM NaCl, 0.1mM EDTA, pH8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL36G
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tryptophan synthetase, Tryptophan synthase
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NZH8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56300
- Tryptophan synthase is a multienzyme alpha2 beta 2 complex composed of two protein subunit. Tryptophan synthase catalyzes the last two steps in the synthesis of L-tryptophan (L-Trp). The alpha-subunit catalyzes cleavage of 3-indole-d-glycerol 3′-phosphate (IGP) to give indole and D-glyceraldehyde 3′-phosphate (G3P). Indole is then transferred through a 25-Å hydrophobic tunnel to the beta -subunit. The beta 2 subunit contains pyridoxal 5'-phosphate and catalyzes several pyridoxal 5'-phosphate-dependent reactions, including/3-elimination reactions 6 and a thiol-dependent transamination reaction. This enzyme is commonly found in Eubacteria, Archaebacteria, Protista, Fungi, and Plantae, but is absent from Animalia. As humans do not have tryptophan synthase, this enzyme has been explored as a potential drug target.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-668
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805